Rosette Lollipop Topiaries

This is a really busy week for us! We are preparing for my twin daughter's third birthday party. Here is a sneak peek of what we are working on! We love paper rosettes; they are so whimsical and think they go perfectly with a "Paris" themed party! But we wanted to take our love for paper rosettes to another level and combine them with our love for sweets! So we came up with our rosette lollipop topiaries!





If you love these as much as we do, we will be doing a DIY tutorial on how we made these...so stay tuned!



3 comments:

gail said...

these are SOOOOOOOOO cute! i love them :-)

Quintessential Consulting ~ For the True Diamondista said...

These are soooooo fabulous. I can't wait to try these.

Thanks for sharing :)

Richard Majece said...

I can advise you to visit https://pro-essay-writer.com/blog/mla-style-guide if you want to get info about MLA style. It was useful to read for me and my friends

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips